Sunday, February 16, 2014

Relik Tapas Bar and Lounge: Chorizo Linguine

This photo was taken using Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Because I'm always short in terms of budget, I always order the more affordable ones. First things first, this was really my first time to go to Relik Tapas Bar and Lounge. haha And the first time I went there was during lunch. hahaha

When I entered the place, it was relaxing. I love the dim lights and the music too, very far from what I was expecting. 

I ordered one of their 199 pesos meals during the lunch time which was the Chorizo Linguine with a glass of iced tea. Not bad for a 199 pesos meal. I was really impressed with how it looked. It's very appetizing.

I first tried the thinly sliced toasted bread. It was drizzled with oil (not sure what type of oil it was) rather than the usual butter and garlic which I appreciated. It was very light and since it was thinly sliced, eating it was not a problem. 

Then the pasta itself was superb! The second time I ate an al dente pasta. The pasta has a bite to it but soft in the inside.  It was drizzled with too much olive oil which made the dish heavy. There was a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese and chopped chorizo. But the chorizo was too salty for me. Little amount of parsley was mixed into the pasta as well.

Overall, for a 199 pesos meal with a drink, this dish isn't that bad at all. Despite the salty chorizo and the excess olive oil, I will have to rate this meal a 7.5/10. 


**Thanks for reading**

^_^ Shares and comments will be loved and appreciated  Y(^_^)Y

No comments:

Post a Comment