Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Financial Problems: Lost Hope

Ever since I was a kid, my family has never been financially stable. Now that I'm working, my goal is to save a lot so that I won't be worried and in stress whenever we have to pay for something.

My scheme was to save a portion of my money for myself in the future, a portion for my brother's.college education and the rest goes to my daily expenses which includes food, transportation and the like. Whenever I would want to buy something, I feel hesitant and guilty of buying it because I know I don't need it, so in the end, I don't really buy it. But my parents are always asking a lot from me these past few weeks consecutively because the money they earn for mortgage, and utilities is short.
I know that somehow I should contribute to our household expensee somehow, but what I'm earning is not really a large sum of money. In fact, I can't live by myself with just my salary.

When these things happen, I always lose hope that we will surpass our financial instability ever. I just want our life as a family to be financially worry free.

No comments:

Post a Comment