Monday, October 28, 2013

Reading Blogs

I miss reading blogs of my favorite fashion bloggers Camille Co and Tricia Gosingtian. And now, I have a new addition to my favorite fashion bloggers list. It's Crissey. I really love her blogs. It has a lot of substance and she's really cute. :) I just wish my mom would allows me to use MY laptop. She's always watching Korean drama and never lets me use MY own laptop. Sometimes I'm a bit pissed off because it's mine and I can't even use it freely..

These past few days, I barely read.because it's a bit hard reading in my phone and posting a blog too. I want a laptop for my own. But my family would think that I'm  selfish if I don't lend them my laptop. And even if I buy a new one, they would probably let me use the old one and they'll use the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment