Monday, September 9, 2013

Network Marketing: Not Really My Thing

A friend asked me to meet her today about a business venture where I can work part time. While I was thinking about it, I already have an idea that this is network marketing. Then I asked her about it before we met, and she asked me how I define network marketing. Then I told her that its the selling of certain products. Then you invite other people to join as well and then you teach them the approach. Since she asked me that, then I know that the answer is yes. But yesterday, I became a little bit interested in this industry, because I know that this is an oppurtunity to earn a lot for the many things that I planned. I am not really a sales person though so I really have to think about it.

We met finally in Starbucks Lucky Chinatown Mall. And there she discussed everything about it..

Well at first, I was okay and open to try it but when I listened to it carefully, I was a bit hesitant already because of the price and other factors as well. I really can't afford it. :| I mean I know I'll earn but it's going to be hard to sell such expensive products as well even if they are super effective. And of course for those kind of products, you have to try it yourself so that you'll have a story to share which means I need to spend first. But I don't have the money yet. What I'm earning right now is for my brother's college tuition fee and my masteral degree tuition fee.

I want to decline the offer. I'm just not ready for it yet. Time will come that I'll earn such big amount of money. But I'm still young. I need to take one step at a time. Stick with my work for the meantime and my super duper small business. I want to earn extra income, but not this way. I like to teach people but not this type of teaching. This is a different thing for me. I mean this is not me.

I just don't want to repeat the same mistake already in terms of work. I want to do what I want while I earn income with it. I don't want to earn income from the things that I do not like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment