Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Birthday will be Forgotten

Today is my friend's birthday. And everyone is asking me if it's her birthday. And I am a little jealous because for sure no one will remember my birthday. Even my best friends forgot about my birthday for the past years. I am the only person who never received a gift in my birthday, not even a simple birthday card. This is one reason why I hate it when my birthday comes.

I know that when it comes to birthdays, you are the special person that day but for me, I think I am the most unimportant person and not only that, I feel so alone as well.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter if many remembers my birthday. What matters for me is that my family, friends and loved ones remembers that day. That they make me feel special in many different ways.

I just hope that that day will never come. I just wanted to be happy. Not sad nor alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment