Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Shiny Five Pesos Coins

I just want to share with you guys about these shiny five pesos coins that I have been keeping for months. I am not a collector, I am assuring you that but it makes me feel happy to see many shiny coins. Because if it shiny, then it is less dirty. Hahaha



Apologies for the poor quality of the photo. I just used my cellphone to take a picture of my shiny five pesos coins.

So here's the story. Actually, there's no story. It's just whenever I receive a shiny five pesos coin as a change, I just keep it. I don't want to spend it. So it accumulated. If I have no money for food anymore, I would rather not eat than use these shiny coins. I know right, I am such a silly person. But it's just for fun and for a little bit of happiness.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment