Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9, 2013

Hi! As I wished yesterday, today is a better day, but like all days, it's not perfect.

There are so many things to thank God about today. First was for my friend. I refered her to the Human Resources Department of the company I am working and she got called right away and today she took her exans and she passed. I also thought a while ago the she also passed the interview. But there's no results yet. But I am still happy for her. Also, I was happy that I bought Mcdonald's for lunch. haha That is very immature of me, but to be honest, there's a lot of small things that makes me happy and there are a lot of thing that makes me sad and angry and irritated as well. I'm such a "hot and cold" person, if you know what I mean.

I also thank God for the wonderful weather today. I am really happy that it did not rain, because it does not only cause heavy traffic but can strand many commuters like me.

But when I got home, it seems like there's no peace and quiet in here. Sometimes, I want to get out of here and live alone so I can have my peace and quiet time.

There's not much today, but I really hope that I can take a lot of pictures so that my blogs would be interesting and colorful. Sorry about this. I will really try to post pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment