Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 8, 2013


Hi! Today wasn't such a good day for me. First, I woke up late because my cellphone didn't alarm. Then when I reached the outside of the LRT station, I tripped, and it left some wounds on my knees and I really hate it. Damn, why does this always happen to me (the tripping). Then, when I rode the MRT, a man who smells really bad sat beside me (not that I am so judgmental), I just did not say anything and stood up and just "stood up" until I reach the station. When I arrived in the bus terminal, it was already pass 6:45AM and you can already say that it's already rush hour (even if technically, it shouldn't be). It seems like as time goes, the people who commute seems to increase a lot and the people who stops commuting decreases a little only. I just really hope that I can earn a lot from work and buy myself a car.


I arrived at the office 2-3 minutes past 7:00AM. So it's not as bad as it should be but, I was already sleep deprived because I can't sleep last night maybe because I can't stop thinking about the dog who always bites me, literally!. It really hurts, physically, until now.
So after work, I was really hoping that I can get home early but it did not happen. So at the end of the day, I can conclude to myself that I was murphed! Murph is the term I use when Murphy's law is happening ("Everything that can go wrong will go wrong"). So the next time I use this term again, you already know what it means.


Then right now, I am really pissed off because, there is no internet connection. I am just writing my blog in Notepad! (8:13PM, July, 8, 2013). I really hope that tomorrow will be a better day.
Still can't get enough of the minions from Despicable Me 2. They are really hilarious, even if the story is not really good. Everyone in the movie house is laughing like there's no tomorrow. HAHAHA


I hope that there will be a The Minions movie. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment