Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11, 2013

Today's weather is really great! I really love the sun. Even if it's hot and sweaty, I like it better that way. I really like the brightness the sun gives. This is really another day to thank God.

Today, I am trying my best to look at the good things that life has to offer (like what I've said in my previous blog). And it really helps. I feel that I am in such a good mood as if there's good news. But who knows, maybe that is the reward of looking at the bright side of everything.

While I was working, I was thinking what if shopping is my work. I may not be the best, but I know that I'll be good at it. I was really tempted to go to SM Makati and Forever 21 again a while ago, but I just stopped myself from doing so. Well, I have to be practical, my salary is not big at all, so I should stop spending a bunch of my money in clothes. I told myself that maybe in September, I can allow myself to go shopping again. This I have learned. I have learned that it is really important to discipline ourselves when it comes to spending money. Let's face it, everything we want in the world (materially) needs money in exchange. So in effect, we really have to earn for something, if we really want something. This is really basic but it is also something that everyone seems to forget about. In the future, I know I will realize that to discipline myself when it comes to spending was the right thing to do. I am not saying you just save and not spend, but I am trying to say is to spend wisely. This is easy to say but hard to do. Even I am having a hard time. I just always tell myself that "You know what, there will be bigger rewards when you save for the future".

I was really happy that I was able to create a written report a while ago without guidance from my mentor and without mistakes. I feel so confident after I send the report to the recipients. I feel that I have the potential after all. It feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment