Friday, July 12, 2013

"Dates"

I was thinking to quit making the "dates" the title of my posts. I came to the realization that making "dates" as my post titles make me feel like I am such a boring person. This is also the same reason that I'm thinking why no one is following my blogs, though I haven't posted anything interesting at all. To be honest, I don't really know what to share with you guys that is as interesting as other bloggers are posting. When I read other blogs, I always think that he/she is very lucky to have so many interesting things to share, while as oppose to me, I always stay at home, and whenever I go hang out with my friends, everything seems to be ordinary. My "introvertness" is coming out here in BLOGs. I mean blogging for me is supposed to be a medium for introverts like me to share and let those hidden feelings out but here I go again sharing nothing but my feelings only. Ugghhh.. This is a little bit frustrating. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment