Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 30, 2013

Hi! It has been a long time since I last posted any type of blog isn't it? I am very busy, since I am currently working. I leave the house at 5:30am then I arrive home by 7:30pm.

I have to say that working is way different than studying. And fine, I admit that life is way easier when your still in school studying rather than working for a living. But I will admit that earning for a living is not all that bad as I have imagined it would be. From my previous blogs, I have already mentioned that I don't want to work in a corporate environment, but reality really got me, I am working in a corporate world, to be exact, I am working in an international bank. Life is not really easy, especially when you are working in a pretty competitive environment. Though work is hard, I can say that even if everything that I do is very tiring and all that, based on experience, I am already coping with the world that I don't really want. I am also quite happy that I have very very friendly officemates who are much older than me but makes me feel that I am not a new person in the office. I also learned a lot of things at work especially the challenges that it always gives me. I am so tired (always) at the end of the day but there's a part of my heart making me feel that it is actually rewarding to feel that you earn for your own living. I have to be honest though, I am still dependent.

Life is full of challenges, remember Chubby? My friend. Well, we are still friends but I can really feel that he does not treat me like a friend anymore. As time goes, I can feel that he's getting farther and farther away from me. I don't know what to do anymore, because everytime I try to put an effort for him, it seems to annoy and irritate him a lot.

Then, another challenge is the financial challenge. I am earning for my brother's college tuition in the future but it seems like it's not enough. My salary isn't really big. It's not even enough to pay the rent of our house. So I tried putting up an online business just to at least have an additional finances to support the education of my brother, but no one seems to notice. So I therefore conclude that the business is a great failure.

Challenges really are trials given to us by God and it is meant to make our faith strong and our hearts strong, but I need to admit to myself that I am no where near there, but I am trying and doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment