Friday, October 26, 2012

October 27, 2012

Today is a weekend so it is a dayoff from work. Well, I was on dayoff already since yesterday because yesterday was an official non working holiday here in the Philippines. So I started working on a bank on Wednesday and as espected, I am going to study how everything in the bank works. I know it's going to be hard for me since I really don't have any background in the operation of banks especially retail banking. But I was really thankful that I have  helpful boss and officemates who are willing to help me. And also, they really7 gave me a warm welcome and up until Thursday, they made me feel that I belong in the group. I don't feel outcasted and alone. I am really happy that I am not eating alone because they invite me to go to lunch. And they are really fun to be with. :) Hopefully everything will turn out really nice in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment