Monday, June 4, 2012

June 5, 2012

I've been thinking since yesterday, well actually since summer whether or not I will write articles instead of Diary accounts. But to write one article per day is something hard to commit. I want to post a blog everyday (except for Sundays) but if I try to write articles then, it would be hard for me to write about something interesting. Even now, I am not even writing some interesting pieces, these are just Diary accounts. Maybe, the best thing to do is to write Diary accounts and articles. I just need to be part of small adventures just to be able to write good articles. So, I say hello to adventure.


~.~


Yesterday, I was thinking of my mom's birthday. She is turning 46 tomorrow, and I don't know what to give her yet. I do not have money yet, since I haven't received by salary from my internship. Maybe, I 'll wash the dishes, the bathroom and clean our room. Do you think this is enough? Or, I'll buy her something delicious. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment