Sunday, June 3, 2012

June 4, 2012

Today is Monday, first day of class (of the week) and I have to say that I feel so exhausted already but not as exhausted as I was when I was still in UnionBank. I just feel sick, physically. I feel dizzy since yesterday (not to mention that I overate yesterday at dinner, because I can't help it, the food was great). And until now, I can feel the headache. I want to eat this Advil (Ibuprofen) that I have but I just can't because I have an empty stomach. Maybe your thinking that I should eat a little then drink my medicine, but I can feel that when I will eat now (6:48 am) I feel that I am going to throw up. I don't know what to do.

~.~

My first subject for today is MODEGEO (Modern Geometry) then my next and last subject is TREDFOR (A Religion Subject 4). I am a bit excited today, despite the headache because I am going to be with Chubby the whole day. Hahahahaa. I miss his fluffy tummy.


~.~

Out of nowhere, I feel like I wanted to sing a Kundiman song. If not, a very old Filipino song, because it sounds so easy to sing. Like for example, "Isang Lingong Pag-ibig". I wonder what will Chubby react if I'll sing this song to him. I feel that he will laugh at me and tell me that this song is from my time because I am already old.

No comments:

Post a Comment