Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27, 2012

Well yesterday was just another ordinary day except for the fact that Chubby got mad at me again. I really felt so sad because I know it was my fault. With this, I just realized that I really have to be matured with everything. I miss him already because he is really not texting me at all. And that he is really mad. I am so scared that this may be a reason that he'll stop our friendship.

~.~

I just tried cupcake corner in facebook because I wanted to have my own pastry shop and I really had fun. I hope that I can play the whole day but that is imposible because I have school to attend to.

~.~

This is another day for job expo and I just submitted one resume. I just decided that I will really take a master's degree and will be a future professor. I hope this job is what I am called to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment