Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26, 2012

So today, I just did some same routine from yesterday when I woke up. But I slept again for about 30 minutes for some extra rest.

~.~
Anyway, yesterday, I wasn't able to apply to any company in the job expo. Now, I have applied to three companies. And I am hoping that I can decide to which path should I take. but I think, teaching is really calling me. But I'll just have to wait and see what life will really bring me.

~.~ 

I just randomly thought about fashion. Many people have different styles and sometimes people express themselves thru fashion. But for me, it's not always like that because I have seen many people in television that express themselves too much in fashion. I call these the fashion extremes. Some are extremely under dress because they believe that fashion is just a waste of time and some are extremely overdressed to the fact that people may judge them by their cover. I just don't understand why people do that. For me, fashion is indeed a medium in expressing one selves, but we use it properly. I would rather wear clothes that are not on the trend but rather the clothes that fits and suits me best. This way, we can properly express ourselves and let other see what the real us is without being misjudged.

No comments:

Post a Comment