Friday, June 1, 2012

June 2, 2012

Today is Saturday and sad to say, I have a class. My class for today is marketing research which is about to start in an hour. I came to school early so that I could post a blog even if I don't have anything to write about. But today, Chubby and I are supposed to go to Robinsons Place. As I have promised, I will treat him (by using the money earned from my internship) but sad to say there is no money. I will be able to get my money at the end of the month. This is really sad. Then I told Chubby about it, and told him that we can still go and he has to get a haircut. Then, after that by about 9:30pm yesterday he told me that there's going to be a storm today or at least a heavy rain. With that, I really became sad because I really wanted to go out with him. So I just told him that we will not go anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment