Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pata Tim for Lunch

Pata Tim: May 23, 2012
This is what I ate for lunch a while ago. It's Pata Tim (again from Dell's) flavored with soysauce and star annise. I have to say that this serving is very big because I believe that this is good for two people. I am a person with big appetite and I believe that even if I have a big appetite, I know that this is good for two people. I expected a lot from this dish because it really looks delicious and saucy and yes when I ate, it was really delicious. My only concern was the bits of star annise in the sauce which should be taken out. Star annise gives good flavor to the dish but when you bite into it, it release more of its flavor and the taste is too pungent and strong that it overpowers the flavor of the meat and soysauce.

Pros:
1. Big serving
2. Good flavor
3. Good presentation
4. Lots of sauce. (Biased because I love sauce)

Cons:
1. There were many bits of star annise.

No comments:

Post a Comment