Monday, May 21, 2012

Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon Sauce

Today, I ate pan seared chicken with lemon sauce and scrambled eggs. I bought my lunch from Dell's Food Hall located in 10th floor of UnionBank Plaza. To be honest, I did not expect that this dish would be very delicious. It does not look that appealing though. I wasn't able to take a picture of it because I just remembered to take the picture of my food right after I finished eating it. Though it was seared, it was not crisp. Also, I expected it to be boneless, but when I'm almost done with my chicken, I got a bone. The sauce was great. I just love the sauce. Its has a strong lemon flavor, but it's not too sweet nor sour. It is just right. The sauce has this clean fresh feel to it to cut the richness of the chicken and the scrambled eggs.

Pros:
1. Very delicious.
2. The portion is not that small and not that big. Just enough for one person.
3. tThe price is 85 pesos. For me, it should be expensive, but with the size of the chicken, I think 85 pesos worth of lunch is really worth it. (redundant)

Cons:
1. It was not deboned properly
2. Not seared the correct way that's why the chicken is not crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment