Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 25, 2012

Today is supposed to be my last day of my internship but I think I got a bit too excited yesterday. Yesterday, around 4:45pm, my supervisor came to me and told me that the content of my paper was okay but the construction is messy and the introduction part was really lacking and all over the place. And then, when she left, I felt so stressed out. I felt that this will never end. I don't want to extend my stay here not because I don't really like it here, but because I just want to study and stop thinking about other things. Also, my extension here in UnionBank has no allowance, so there is really no use in extending my stay here. Even now, I want to go home already and rest. I don't even want to be a part of the Top 10 projects anymore because I just want to have at least a decent rest from all of these. What makes everything so tiring is that I just commute, and when I arrive home it's already 9pm. Whether I leave the office early or late, I will still arrive home not earlier that 8:30. Right now, I am revising my paper. I am still struggling with the construction of my sentences. This is really my weaknesses, organizing thoughts and constructing a decent paper. Now, I am dealing with it, and hopefully I will survive.

~.~ 

Yesterday night, I really don't know what happened to Chubby. He was so not in a mood. He didn't even want to tell me what happened. I know that it is because of the case he is facing with the discipline's office but for me, even if I get a major offense, at the end of the day, it will never be a big deal for me. Maybe we are that different. When he is mad, he is already mad at everyone around him and that includes me, but with me, I just cry and when he cuddles me or when he tries to make me feel better, I will feel better right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment