Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 17, 2012

Okay, now, I am a bit productive because I have finished my practicum report. The only things that are missing in my practicum report are the appendices but I think that will not be a problem. Oh, I do have a problem. In the appendix part of my practicum report, the output or the analysis of my project must be attached in that section but, as stated in my contract with UnionBank, all the data are supposed to be confidential, so how will I attach my project since the project contains confidential data. I think, I'll ask my thesis adviser about that.

~.~

Anyhow, I will not talk about work but how worried I am with Chubby. Chubby is going to get our EAFs and now, he is in school but a while ago, he didn't reply and then after 2 long hours, he texted me and told me that he's caught by the disciplinary office. I do not why, I asked him, but he did not reply again. I am really worried. What if it's my fault. It has been one hour already since he replied. And I am still waiting for his reply. Oh, just now, he replied and told me that he is already driving home. I hope later he'll tell me what happened because I am so worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment