Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 16, 2012

Today, I am late. hahaha I woke up by 6:30 am and got up 6:40 am, with this laziness, I know I am going to be late. But anyhow, I am writing now, because I just realized how hot the weather is or should I say the temperature here in our country is pretty high I think. I am perspiring to death, even until now. I have another problem. My stomach is still not in a good condition. This stomach problem that I have started yesterday and until now, I still have it. My mom told me that I need to fart and burp a lot because there's a lot of gas stored inside my stomach that's why it feels so heavy and hard. Then, I suddenly realized, that for quite a while, I haven't farted. I thought yesterday that I lack a lot of water but yes, I realized that I had not and have not released any gas yet, well, aside from the gas from exhaling.

~.~

Just now, I have received an email from the HR department of this company telling us that our project will be submitted by May 18, 2012- May 21, 2012. I really wanted to be a part of the top 3 projects but I don't think that my project will even be a part of the top 10. But I know I did my best. This project that my mentor gave me is really hard because the methodology used was a subject that was not discussed in my courses in college. Hopefully, I will be able to put my skills into good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment