Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012
Today is the day that we are supposed to claim our EAFs (Enrollment Assessment Form) but unfortunately, I have work so I can't get it. Another problem that I have is that the book that I borrowed that I should supposedly return it last Saturday is still with me, so I have to renew it online today but ANOTHER problem is that I have no internet connection again. Having no internet connection is really hard because first, I can't post this blog, then I can't read manga and lastly, I can't have my research. Writing a blog in notepad really looks stupid. But how am I going to at least let this frustration lighten up if I can't write it. But anyway, I really hate my phone (Samsung Galaxy Y). The back button which is a soft touch is not working properly, and then, the reception of the phone is not that strong, because I remember that there was a time, that all Sun subscribers in our house has a reception and I am the only one that has none. Then of course, that would be the case of my cellphone. I don't know if its sturdy and if the battery will perform as well as right now, but the bottom line is, I really hate this phone. When I would have enough money, I will buy a Blackberry phone. I really dislike touch screen phones. It makes me crazy.
~.~
Right now, I really miss Chubby. He does not treat me the same anymore. I feel so sad that he always changes the way he treats me and it really bothers me. I really don't know if he still likes me, because he has a new crush. When he told me about this new crush, I really got hurt, and until now, just remembering it really hurts. I just don't know why he had to tell me that if he knows that it will make me more frustrated. I don't even know if he even cares for me. I don't feel important anymore. I don't even know, if its even possible that he'll love me again. I don't know why he can't love me again. He always reminds me to not hope too much, but I'm not. If I am, then why do I keep asking myself why is it so hard for him to learn to love me again? This question is always bothering me. And, I have to be honest, I always, as in everyday, remember and ask this question to myself. As a promise, I am still patient with him, even if he makes me want to commit suicide. Even if it hurts so much, because I want to prove to him that I really love him.
~.~
Yesterday, we went to Robinsons Place because of the 3-day sale. But unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy anything. Then when we came home, my goodness, my dad had a fight with pedicab drivers. He didn't even think that if he did something like that, we could be in danger. He is so stupid. I love my dad, but I really hate it when he's catching a fight with other drivers. Maybe next time, I'll write a blog about my dad, the warfreak dad. It really pisses me off especially when he's not listening to us (mom and me) to stop starting a fight with illiterate people.
~.~
I really hate the reception here in the office. It drains my cellphone's battery quickly, and I don't like that, because the battery life of my cellphone will be shortened. And also, I'm really taking care of this cellphone because, when I buy a new one, I want to give this to my brother as if it is brand new. And I don't want him to complain about the cellphone too..
~.~
Hai.. I want to go home already. But I can't. I have to catch up time so that I wouldn't need to extend more days for this internship. It's so cold. How I wish chubby was here. At least, I'll have somebody to be with. And maybe, when he is here, maybe he'll cheer me up everyday. :'(
~.~
I almost finished my practicum report and until now, I still have no internet connection. I am just wasting time here.
~.~
It's 3:49 pm here and at last I have an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment