Monday, May 14, 2012

May 11, 2012

Okay, today, I am late in the office. I arrived 9:15am. But the good thing is, I don't really have to be early today because we a have a program today (a program for interns), so we are not really required to go to the office and work today, but I still decided to work, but the funny thing is I am writing a blog instead of working. I am just wasting time again, but my project is almost finished so, it's okay to cause a little delay.

~.~

Right now, I am studying how to interpret the results of Logistic Regression but first, I surfed the net and read the news and I was really scared because the news said that the country should be ready for a war. I don't think the Philippines is ever ready for a war. TO THE GOVERNMENT
: PLEASE: GIVE UP THE ISLAND, THE CITIZENS ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ISLAND, LET CHINA HAVE IT. SURRENDERING THE ISLAND DOES NOT MEAN, WE ARE SURRENDERING TO CHINA, WE ARE SURRENDERING BECAUSE WE WANT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF OUR COUNTRY, THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE THE COUNTRY HAS. I KNOW IT'S NOT JUST AN ISLAND BUT DON'T RISK INNOCENT CITIZENS. IF YOU WANT WAR, THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FACE IT NOT THE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

~.~

I don't want to read news anymore, I am beginning to be very opinionated about everything! I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing. But I think I will continue to read news. Now, I think I am beginning to love writing about everything I read and see, unlike before, when I used to hate being obligated to read and write something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment