Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012

Yesterday night, Chubby and I had a fight. I really cried because he doesn't really want to talk to me anymore. It really hurts, even until now, thinking that everything that I have dreamed for will never happen. Now, I am still trying to forget everything that happened last night, because I want this day to be a new day for the both of us, and I want us to be okay again. I texted him in a way as f last night never happened, I just hoped that he'll realize that I want to forget about last night and make this day special again because we are with each other even if we are not really with each other.
~.~
I am reading One piece again while working because it makes me forget all the bad stuff that just happened last night plus it is really funny. Even if they were in a fight, they still tend to make readers laugh, unlike other animes and mangas that are so serious especially during fighting scenes. Now, I am already in chapter 15: Gong, where the chief of the village that Buggy settled in faced Buggy to protect a village. I saw this man's passion for the village, also, the cute dog shushu, even if he failed, he still managed to fight for his treasure, the petstore his owner started, which already passed away. Also, I also felt the heart of Luffy. Even if wanted to be a pirate, which has really a bad reputation to everyone, he still is a good man, he wanted to change the perception of pirates, he is a pirate who does not want bad people and would want crews that are kind-hearted but brave.
~.~
It's luchtime, and I have to admit that I still feel bad about what happened last night. They way he texts me today is not the way that I would normally prefer. I don't really know what to do. As of now, despite the sadness, I will be very patient, and try to be more patient, and more patient. My patience should be endless. Because, I told myself and him that I will wait.
~.~
It's 5:31pm and Chubby texted me, with a smiley! :D I'm so happy, at least there is an improvement. :)
~.~
It is 7:34 and I have finished 38 chapters. I am so happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment