Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CR GIRL

I just realized that I can be known for CR GIRL in our office, not because I want to go to the comfort room and make  myself look
awesome, but because of the cold air-conditioner and because of me satisfying my stomach by drinking lots of water. I would go to the
comfort room and release the liquid. Sometimes, or should I say, most of the time, I feel embarassed to go to the comfort room again,
because people in the office might think "Why is that girl constantly going to the comfort room? Is she too self conscious and would
want to retouch her make up over and over again?" but just to remind you, I don't wear make up in the office. I don't know how to
apply. hahaha. Back to what I was talking about, it feels really embarassing to constantly go to the comfort room.

No comments:

Post a Comment