Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Almost the End of May 22, 2012

I can say that today was one of my most productive days of my practicum simply because I have worked almost the whole day. Though there were still distractions such as writing this, but still I have accomplished a lot today. I am more than half way with my paper and tomorrow, I can finalize and finish it right away. I feel so happy today despite what happened yesterday. Yesterday is so frustrating but today is really a great gift.n

~.~

I really miss Chubby so much. I just want to be with him forever, maybe, if not, at least for the mean time. He is my everything, ever since we committed with each other (that commitment was way way before). But even if we broke up with each other, oh no, I did not broke up with him, he did. Even if he broke up with me for some other girl, I forgave him whole heartedly. Chubby! I really miss you! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment